A hostel is a place that is budget friendly, allowing guests to rent a bed (most likely a bunk bed), sharing common living areas such as a bathroom, lounge and/or kitchen with others which facilitates meeting new people and traveling on a budget. The Gardner Hotel in El Paso offers all the amenities all world class hostels offer.
If you enjoy hostelling, then call the historicGardner Hotel in El Paso today! There’s plenty to do in and around El Paso such as:
- Hiking the Franklin Mountains that are right in the city, or for those less athletic, you can simply ride up the Aerial Tramway to see some of the most exhilarating vistas.
- Explore the Magoffin Home State Park which a true view of an authentic Spanish Hacienda.
- The best rock climbing in North America is located at Hueco Tanks State Park.
- Discover one of the undiscovered jewels in the USA by visiting the El Paso Museum of Art.
- Stroll across the Rio Grande River to downtown Juarez, Mexico and enjoy some authentic Mexican food and an iced cold beer while Mariachis serenade you.
- Explore the Tigua Indian Reservation.
- Sand Surf the Dunes at White Sands.
- Make friends with a bat when you explore Carlsbad Caverns.
- Visit the many museums of El Paso and Juarez and get a unique view of this wonderful and amazing area.
Call us at (915) 532-3661 to make a reservation or for more information.