Top 10 El Paso Places to Eat
Top 10 El Paso Places to Eat
Who’s feeling hungry? Check out these Top 10 El Paso Places to Eat! A journey to the vibrant city of El Paso, is to step into a culinary paradise. This frontier town has the very best to offer its visitors in Texan and Mexican food thanks to its rich cultural heritage and diverse population but the journey doesn’t end there. Here in El Paso you can travel the world with just your taste buds without breaking the bank.
When you think of El Paso’s frontier town food, the finger licking taco comes top of the list.
- Tacos Don Cuco is a riot of colour and flavour. This memorable Mexican eatery has seven locations in El Paso and should be on the top of your to do list with its reasonably priced menu packed with the authentic taste of Mexico. The chefs pride themselves on making their food exceptionally tasty and fresh.
2. Tabla is a stylish Spanish restaurant with a wide tapas menu. This restaurant is well liked by locals and the setting is great. The food is complimented by their custom infused drinks menu.
3. Trattoria Bella Sera. If Italian is your thing then you should get yourself down to Trattoria Bella Sera. This Italian restaurant has a cosy family atmosphere and offers a generous slice of real Italian cooking with its tasty menu and good wine and excellent service. The puddings are not to be missed, a genuine culinary journey to Italy without the airfare!
4. Pot au Feu, is a well-liked international restaurant. This relaxed downtown eatery, nestled right next door to The Gardener Hotel, prides itself on its friendly atmosphere and exceptional customer service. This popular spot has a wide range of mouth-watering international dishes to suit every taste from Argentinian chimmichurri ribeye to that UK favourite fish and chips!
Pot au Feu is open for dinner service from Wednesday to Saturday. The restaurant has a regular happy hour, Wednesday to Saturday 4-7pm and a live jazz band to add to the upbeat atmosphere while you eat.
5. The Hoppy Monk For lovers of craft beers The Hoppy Monk should be your first destination with its extensive menu of beers. The food here is sustainably and ethically sourced and includes some fantastic burgers and American fare- delicious!
6. Zino’s Greek Mediterranean Cuisine. For a taste of the Mediterranean why not try Zino’s Greek and Mediterranean Cusine? This popular restaurant has a good menu of authentic Greek dishes which come highly recommended. This is a spot with great customer service over a fresh pitta and eggplant!
7. Crave Kitchen. If burgers are your thing then get down to one of the Crave Kitchen and Bar restaurants. These busy restaurants serve up fantastic modern American food with memorable home-made bread, sauces and friendly staff. The portions are generous with enough choice to get you coming back for more.
8. Cafe Central. If you are holidaying and want to push the boat out and go up market you should try the long established Café Central. This classy restaurant has an excellent menu and a very knowledgeable sommelier. This chic downtown eatery is a great spot for a special occasion and is loved by locals and tourists alike.
9. Anson 11 is a very smart bistro with excellent service on the first floor with a good weekday afternoon food and drink special and has immaculate fine dining in the second floor. This is another option for the diner who wants to pay fine dining prices in a chic setting.
10. The Green Ingredient. For you foodies who like their food organic and GMO free then try The Green Ingredient. This visionary downtown restaurant serves up more than great salads and juices for the healthy eaters out there.